Be part of Washington Hospital Providers Trade Accomplice Sensato for a cybersecurity tabletop simulation coaching from 9 – 11 a.m. on Sept. 9 and Sept. 16.
Having a cybersecurity plan outlined is a superb first step. Testing the plan and ensuring it really works within the occasion of an assault is one other.
As soon as an attacker is in your community, analysis reveals that you’ve got roughly 14 minutes to reply rapidly to thwart the attackers’ efforts. Past the 14 minutes, your actions grow to be a restoration focus as a substitute of a response effort. Subsequently, what you do in these first 14 minutes is essential.
Sensato Cybersecurity Options will simulate a cyberattack in your community. Sensato will put you and your response workforce in a life-like scenario, and you will have to reply as if you’re underneath assault. This methodology may be very efficient at uncovering the place your gaps could also be.
What you’ll study:
- Perceive how your workforce reacts underneath strain
- Take a look at your cybersecurity response plan for effectiveness
- Uncover holes in your response plan and areas for enchancment
- Uncover ways to incorporate in your response plan that you just haven’t thought of earlier than
- Depart with a greater understanding of your cybersecurity response preparedness
Learn the Sensato – Cybersecurity Tabletop Simulation Q&A to study extra.
The Washington Hospital Services Trade Accomplice program connects hospitals with product and repair organizations to create efficiencies, decrease prices and ship distinctive well being care. For extra details about Sensato or the WHS Industry Partner Program, contact Ed Phippen at firstname.lastname@example.org or name (206) 216-2556.